How To Change The Background Of Google Chrome Homepage Easily

How To Change The Background Of Google Chrome Homepage Easily



Hello! My dear friend, you needed to change your background of google chrome and give it a new look. Right? It is a very easy and fast process to do. This is an interesting feature that the browser is giving to its users.

How To Change The Background Of Google Chrome Homepage Easily
Changing Chrome's Background Made Simple!
Google Chrome is a web browser that was first released in the year 2008 by Google.

Did You Know that there is a game inside the google chrome browser.

Google recently celebrated its browsers 10th anniversary by introducing many new features and a complete UI design of the browser. The latest version of the app as of now(November 2018) is the version 70.



Now the browser has rounded edged layout and new icon design. the new version with these updates is available in Android, iOS, and web.
The best thing from these updates is that they allow you to customize the browser in your own way- Changing the background of the home page is one of them from the vast customizing options.

Changing The Background Image Of Google Chrome Home Page

Enough news and facts. Right :)


Now, Here is the step-by-step guide you need to follow to change the background of your chrome browser:
  1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
  2. On the home page, you will see a gear icon in the bottom right corner, click on that.
  3. Here you will see two options: Chrome Backgrounds(CB) and Upload An Image(UAI). You can click on CB to choose an image from chrome's gallery or can click on the UAI to upload your own images from your computer.
  4. Finally, click on the image and click Done.



BOOM! You have changed your background of google chrome browser successfully and can enjoy the new experience of it. If you feel that you need to get the old white background just click on the gear icon(settings) and then Restore default background.

If you found this helpful, please do me a favor by sharing this article and follow me on Instagram(5k+ followers).

Conclusion

I hope that you had known how to change the background of google chrome homepage easily through this article. If you have any doubts, comment it down below. You can read this also- How To Turn Pictures Into WhatsApp Stickers

Also Read:

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hello everyone I want to appreciate the great work of Dr. Ehoh , I have been diagnose of herpes simplex virus for years,I’ve lost all hope and that there is no cure and I have been taken medicine to sustain myself till I got to know about Dr. Eboh through a friend who he cured of Hiv. I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after years of pains and suffering , it is indeed a miracle, his web site: https://holycurecenter.wordpress.com is a great man, I have heard so much about how he hashelp lot of people, if you have any issue you can contact him for help.via: holycurecenter@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348053823815.you can contact me for more information via: holycurecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete