How To Set A Reminder On Instagram Easily 2018

How To Set A Reminder On Instagram Easily 2018

Hello, my dear friend, you needed to limit your usage time on Instagram by setting a reminder that will alert you to get a break. Right? Then you are at the right website.



In this article, I will show you how to set the reminder on Instagram in just a few seconds.
 
SET INSTAGRAM REMINDER EASILY!
Have you ever thought about how much time you might have spent on the app for all these days? No idea about that. Right?

What about knowing it and limiting your usage there on the app by setting a reminder that "You have used the app for this amount of time, now its time for a break" on the app itself. Will that will be a lifesaver?



Then let's see what it is and how it's done!

Set Reminder On Instagram

Instagram has recently made an update to the app where you are able to see how much time you've spent on the app and can set a reminder to limit the usage.

You will be able to see how long you've scrolled through the feed, tapped through the stories. These will be shown on a weekly basis.

Here are the simple steps you need to follow to set a reminder:
  1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
  2. Click the three lines seen at the top right corner.
  3. Click on the settings from the options.
  4. Click on Your activity, and then click the Set Daily Reminder option.
  5. Choose the amount of time you need to get a reminder.
  6. Lastly, Click on Set Reminder.
That's All! You have successfully settled a reminder on Instagram for that certain amount of time. now, whenever you use the app and the time's up!

You will get a reminder from Instagram itself which will say stop using the app. :)

That's It! Hope you have known how to set a reminder on Instagram easily with this short tutorial article.

 big bang theory jim parsons and thats how its done GIF

Feel free to leave your doubts down below in the comment section and I will see you soon!!!

Sharing Is Inspiring!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hello everyone I want to appreciate the great work of Dr. Ehoh , I have been diagnose of herpes simplex virus for years,I’ve lost all hope and that there is no cure and I have been taken medicine to sustain myself till I got to know about Dr. Eboh through a friend who he cured of Hiv. I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after years of pains and suffering , it is indeed a miracle, his web site: https://holycurecenter.wordpress.com is a great man, I have heard so much about how he hashelp lot of people, if you have any issue you can contact him for help.via: holycurecenter@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348053823815.you can contact me for more information via: holycurecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete