Airtel New FRC Packs | Diwali Special

Airtel New FRC Packs | Diwali Special



AIRTEL-FRC-RECHARGE-PLANS-DIWALI
Are you a user who is thinking to switch your sim to airtel? Do you want to know about the latest first recharge plans(FRC Packs) launched by Airtel? Then you are in the right place. They offer you up to 126 GB of data for their new prepaid users. Amazing. Right?

The Bharti Airtel company has introduced five new FRC Packs for its fresh users. They are offering Rs 178, Rs 229, Rs 344, Rs 495 and Rs 559 FRC offers.

The starter pack is of Rs 178 and the mega pack is of Rs 559 which offer a total of 126 GB of data for the validity period.

You can Watch the video on it:


Airtel Rs 178 FRC Pack

  • 1 GB 3G/4G Data
  • Unlimited Local, STD, and national roaming outgoing calls.
  • 28 Days Validity.
  • 100 Free SMS per day.
For existing users, these same benefits are got for Rs 199.



Airtel Rs 229 FRC Pack

  • 1.4 GB Data Per Day.
  • Unlimited voice calls on Local, STD and national roaming.
  • 28 Days Validity.
  • 100 Free SMS Per Day.

Airtel Rs 344 FRC Pack

  • 2 GB Data Per Day
  • Unlimited STD, Local and national roaming outgoing calls.
  • 28 Days Validity.
  • 100 Free SMS Per Day.
That means, a total of 56 GB of data for the entire validity period.

Airtel Rs 495 FRC Pack

  • 1.4 GB Data Per Day.
  • Unlimited voice calls on Local, STD and national roaming.
  • 84 Days Validity.
  • 100 Free SMS Per Day.
In turn, 117.6 GB of data of mobile data for the entire validity.

Airtel Rs 559 FRC Pack

  • 1.4 GB Data Per Day
  • Unlimited Local, national roaming, STD outgoing calls.
  • 90 Days Validity.
  • 100 Free SMS Per Day.
This means a total count of 126 GB of data to users for the entire validity period.

These are all reported by TelecomTalk.

That's It! It was an article showing the New Airtel FRC packs. Enjoy this Diwali 2018 with these new FRC packs and have fun. Check out more latest posts from here: 2018 Posts


If this somehow provided you any value, please share this with your friends!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Dr ogbekhilu herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is Mary Debby ,I just want to share this article about Dr ogbekhilu who helped me, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR ogbekhilu , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar , Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR ogbekhilu cured them, when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God that he will never let me and my family forget you in our life,i am now cured permanently.you can also get your self cured, if you really need this dr's help,you can reach him now email:drogbekhiluherbalhome@gmail. com Or whats app +2348102460821
    This is real,
    He also has herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,shingles, eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr ogbekhilu herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is Mary Debby ,I just want to share this article about Dr ogbekhilu who helped me, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR ogbekhilu , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar , Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR ogbekhilu cured them, when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God that he will never let me and my family forget you in our life,i am now cured permanently.you can also get your self cured, if you really need this dr's help,you can reach him now email:drogbekhiluherbalhome@gmail. com Or whats app +2348102460821
    This is real,
    He also has herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,shingles, eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete